1. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I got paid to go to Ibiza for a week to help a lady look after her kids.
2. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this year?
I got through my GCSEs.
3. What’s the best thing ever?
You get a big surge of motivation but the feeling when you actually do something with it.
4. What’s your favourite season?
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas !!!! The most wonderful time of the year !!
6. Would you ever live anywhere besides London?
Yes, I’d love to live in New York or Paris.
7. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
A few christmases ago, my grandparents had just sold their car. With the money they got from it, they bought us all really ridiculous presents. My brother got a GoPro, my older sister got an iPad mini and me and my little sister both got laptops. It’s safe to say I was not expecting it.
8. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
I don’t think I’ve had one of those yet.
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
Can’t go wrong with a brownie BUT they’re best when they’re still kind of raw so they’re super gooey on the inside.
10. Cake or pie?
11. What’s your least favourite food?
Probably raw tomatoes.
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
Ketchup or soy sauce.
13. It’s brunch – What do you eat?
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and breakfast foods are easily the best kind so if i could have anything it would probably be american pancakes with maple syrup, berries, creme fraiche and bacon OR avocado toast with poached eggs.
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
Click this link and find out!!
16. Blow-dry or air-dry?
If I’m going to blow-dry my hair, that means I have to style it too other wise it stays super puffy however I don’t usually have the time or patience so air-dry.
17. Who’s your fashion icon?
Although I dress nothing like her, Alexa Chung is such a fashion icon for me. I love everything she wears.
18. Who’s a person you would love to have coffee with?
My big sister. She’s been travelling for the past year and a bit, we’re due a catch up.
19. How do you like your coffee?
With frothy milk and one sugar.
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
My friend Luca… Girl talk.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Gotta love the Gram.
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
24. Favourite country you’ve visited?
Goa in India is absolutely the most magical place I have ever been. There is nowhere else like it.
25. What was the last country you visited?
I went to Goa in India for Christmas last year.
26. What country do you wish to visit?
27. First pet?
A tabby cat called Fizzie. I used to pull her tail and she would scratch me for it.
28. Favourite Disney animal?
Originally I said Crush the turtle from Finding Nemo but then realised Finding Nemo was a Pixar film so I would have to say Abu, the monkey from Aladdin.
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Waking up in Ibiza.
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
I’m ridiculously excited to go to Paris with my mum in a few weeks. (Yes, of course I will be blogging about it.)
31. Movie you laugh the hardest at?
She’s the man.
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
The Fault In Our Stars. I really didn’t want to like it but we both know I wept the whole way through.
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
Being ill. I haven’t left me bed in three days and I’m in serious need of a change of scene.
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
Tea. I drink about 7 cups a day.
35. What is your favourite cocktail?
Mojitos are by far the best.
36. What would you order at a drive through?
When was the last time I was even at a drive through??
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
My cuddly toy. It’s a stripy green and cream coloured mouse called NeeNee. Not sure where the name came from.
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
Peaky Blinders. Cillian Murphy is the love of my life.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
40. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
41. What is something you can’t do?
Lie on the spot.
42. What are your nicknames?
Ottie, Otts, Tots, the list goes on…
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
My brother and my friends.
44. What does creativity mean to you?
Being able to express yourself.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
I stayed in a shack in India last Christmas. Granted, it was a holiday but it felt pretty adventurous for me. The roof was a net and the most security we had was a padlock on the door.
46. What’s one thing you’ve wanted to do but been scared of?
Travel the world. I’ve got time.
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
48. What did you want to do with your life at the age of 5?
I think I wanted to be a hairdresser.
49. What’s the thing you wished you knew at the age of 19?
I’ll let you know.
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
Manners. But also that everything is always going to be ok, nothing stays the same, nothing can be awful forever.
51. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Hopped on a plane to Ibiza with a family I didn’t know to be a holiday nanny for the kids.
52. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
I went swimming in the serpentine river in my underwear a few summers ago.
53. What’s you’re favourite scented candle?
Anything by Diptyque. My mum burns their candles around the house.
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
To live, New York or Paris. To travel, maybe South America.
55. Would you describe yourself as messy or tidy?
Tidy. I hate mess.
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Wash my face.
57. What do you have for breakfast?
Either greek yogurt with granola, honey and fruit of some kind or sourdough toast with salted butter and raspberry jam or
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Plait my hair.
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I’d love to be able to speak another language fluently. French or maybe Spanish.
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
Black olives, mushrooms and ham.
61. Describe your ideal man in 3 words…
Funny, trustworthy, kind.
62. What’s something you’ve learned from your kids?
When I have kids, I’ll let you know.
63. At what age were you happiest?
This time last year. So 14 going on 15.
64. What’s your favourite quote?
“This too shall pass”. Whenever times are a feeling a little rough, this one is important to remember.
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
There’s a bench that’s on the top of a big hill in the park a few roads away from me. There.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Have a duvet day. Movies, chocolate and Leonardo DiCaprio.
68. What’s a book you read in school that’s positively shaped you?
The Secret. It’s all about the law of attraction, it says that if you really want something, it’ll happen. It’s made me believe in fate. If it’s meant to be, it’ll happen. If it doesn’t happen, it’s just not meant to be.
69. On a scale from 1-10, how excited are you about life right now?
It’s ranging from a 7-9 1/2…
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Maybe a cricket?
71. What’s the hardest thing about being a mum?
Well, I’ve got a good 15 years to go before I’m even thinking about becoming a mum but from what I can see, watching your child hurting and knowing they’re nothing you can do about it, has got to be pretty tough.
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything with dried fruit in it.
73. How do you know if you’re in love?
When you know, you know.